REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Bump & Run Apparel is seeking regional sales representatives throughout the US to help grow sales nationwide. Each region will employ one (1) sales representative, providing you with exponential sales opportunities. You are the master of your own domain! We encourage internal staff promotions, and as the sole sales representative within a specific region, you have the opportunity to become a manager and lead a team of future sales representatives in order to continue company growth.
Job may be combined with other non-competitive golf brands.
- Manage existing accounts, obtain orders, and generate new accounts by calling and networking with existing and new clients, and attending trade and trunk shows in order to develop sales opportunities.
- Travel your regional area, identifying target accounts at golf retailers and private/public golf country clubs and resorts.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with golf professionals, buyers and merchandisers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, by developing new ideas and making recommendations to management in order to improve the overall brand.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly reports and strategy plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Work with other Bump & Run Regional Sales Representatives to brainstorm and create effective sales strategies.
- Minimum 3 years experience in outside sales or retail sales environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in the golf industry a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to network and follow-up on potential new customers.
- Ability to build and strengthen long-term relationships.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME.